NURUL ASYIQIN (:
profile.
Photobucket

ASYIQIN

Heyhello. My name's Asyiqin. I'm sixteen this year, schooling in Outram Secondary School and will be sitting for my O'levels this year end. Do tag once you've read this. :D Email for MSN/TAGGED/FB/ : asyiqinpiggyzxc@hotmail.com && I'm taken. Thank you :)
tagboard.
posted on Thursday, September 9, 2010 @ 1:25 AM | 0 comment(s) // add a comment. | back to the top.

Went to Far East with Rosmiati to get my eyelashes. Walked around. Talked things out, both about how we're doing and about school,schoolmates. Head wrecking. -.- I'm still longing to tell Fahmmy about everything, everything about school. I think you need to know baby. So, out with you soon? :)
Better takecare of yourself alright. Don't slack too much. Don't sleep too late. or you'll fall sick. i love you and only you fahmmy baby. XOXO.

&& SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN SEMUANYA!
To you baby, Selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin too! i wanna apologise for every single bad and wrong deeds that i've done to you. i know i've made alot of mistakes, i'm asking for your forgiveness now. i hope you would forgive me and spare me another chance to be with you. i love you so much.
&& baby, i think the only way for us to talk is through here. BLOG. BLOG BABY BLOG!
Hugs&Kisses.

« older posts             newer posts »
affiliates.
AcapBoncet Aubrey Fazila Yayat Sasuey


credits.
Layout made by sagacity at blogskins. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.