NURUL ASYIQIN (:
profile.
Photobucket

ASYIQIN

Heyhello. My name's Asyiqin. I'm sixteen this year, schooling in Outram Secondary School and will be sitting for my O'levels this year end. Do tag once you've read this. :D Email for MSN/TAGGED/FB/ : asyiqinpiggyzxc@hotmail.com && I'm taken. Thank you :)
tagboard.
posted on Friday, September 3, 2010 @ 1:46 AM | 0 comment(s) // add a comment. | back to the top.
Hang up on me! Hang up on me!!! URGH!

I'm not sure of what to do now. I'm not sure whether this could last.
I feel so, urgh. I can't stand hiding my feelings now. I know i've treated you badly in the past, but don't you think that i could and would change?
It hurts to be feeling this way. I know, deep in you, you've never wanted to say those words.
I know you're confused of the way i am now. To be honest, i am confused myself too. I don't know what i'm doing and what i've got to do. But one thing's for sure, i know that i love you so much and now i'm trying to change for you.
But you don't seem to appreciate my deeds. I'm here, trying very hard to win your love back, and there you're having the thought that i've never changed and never will i change.
You're really one person who's hard to please.
You said you may forgive me, but you'll never forget the past. Let me ask you this.
If you continue thinking about it, would it benefit you? Benefit us?
I'm not trying to cover up my bad deeds and make you start anew.
You can have it in your mind till whenever you want, i'm fine with it. But i don't want you to keep saying it out. Whenever i talk things out with you about us, there's always something about the past that would come by.
Urgh! I don't know how to say it now. Even though i'm just blogging this out, i can't think of what to write. I'm just blurting everything out, without having this post organised! Sorry. My mind just can't think!
Whatever it is, just remember that i'm always loving you. and i will never give up trying to win your heart back despite the way you treat me.


Labels:


« older posts             newer posts »
affiliates.
AcapBoncet Aubrey Fazila Yayat Sasuey


credits.
Layout made by sagacity at blogskins. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.