NURUL ASYIQIN (:
profile.
Photobucket

ASYIQIN

Heyhello. My name's Asyiqin. I'm sixteen this year, schooling in Outram Secondary School and will be sitting for my O'levels this year end. Do tag once you've read this. :D Email for MSN/TAGGED/FB/ : asyiqinpiggyzxc@hotmail.com && I'm taken. Thank you :)
tagboard.
posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 7:42 AM | 0 comment(s) // add a comment. | back to the top.
Sorry.
I'm very very sorry for what i've done to you. I was lost and i was desperate indeed. I was lacking of attention and i thought what i did would make me feel better, but in fact it worsen everything. I know i've taken advantage of you, and i've played on you. I really didn't mean to or even planned to. It was because i was desperate, yes i was desperate. I admit i was desperate.
I really hope that you could and would forgive me for my deeds and start a new. I know it's not easy but i hope that you could give me another chance. You're very important to me. After what that had happened, i finally realised and felt how important you are to me. Without you, i feel useless, i feel lonely.

I'm very sorry for disappointing you much.
I'm very very sorry for putting you through much misery.
I know i've breached the trust that you've held in me, and i'm truly sorry for that.
I know that now you're incertain of my words and not really having much trust in me.
As to what you always say, " Actions speak louder than words."
I promise i would try my very best to prove to you that i'm really into you and that you're my only one.
I would cherish and treasure you.
Provide you with love and care.
Always be by your side and taking care of you.
I love you so much Redhza Fahmmy.

Again, i'm sorry.

« older posts             newer posts »
affiliates.
AcapBoncet Aubrey Fazila Yayat Sasuey


credits.
Layout made by sagacity at blogskins. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.