NURUL ASYIQIN (:
profile.
Photobucket

ASYIQIN

Heyhello. My name's Asyiqin. I'm sixteen this year, schooling in Outram Secondary School and will be sitting for my O'levels this year end. Do tag once you've read this. :D Email for MSN/TAGGED/FB/ : asyiqinpiggyzxc@hotmail.com && I'm taken. Thank you :)
tagboard.
posted on Monday, August 9, 2010 @ 7:44 AM | 0 comment(s) // add a comment. | back to the top.
National Day.

Spent my National Day with my family at Marina Barrage. The weather was humid, but cool after some time. It was packed, of course, but it was enjoyable. Crowds everywhere, having the spirit of being united. It was fun. Really. Basically the hit of today was kite-flying. That's like the bestest and most best thing that went on earlier.
All those who were flying their kites were all in full enthusiasm. With their faces, facial expressions. They looked funny. I snapped afew of their pictures, but i don't want to be so bad to post it up here. While people in the Parade area were cheering for the performances, us at Marina Barrage were cheering for the kites that got cut and went down into the sea. It was damn funny. Everyone were like going 'Ohhhhhhhhhhh~ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrggghhhh~ ! ' It was awesome.
Free pins were given out too. Due to it being free, we, the kiasu Singaporeans took advantage of it being free and took bags and bags of it. And yes, i admit that i'm one of them who took a bag. (:
Went into the Museum. It was pretty. Very beautiful. With all the information backgrounds of how Singapore got upgraded and the histories of Singapore. It was nice. I swear.
Check out the pretty fireworks.
I tried to fly my kite, but failed. Thank god some guy came to help me out. His name's Aqeel. I don't know who. But yeah, just a typical guy from nowhere. He's a dimple guy indeed. (:
And wish you readers an awesome National Day :)

« older posts             newer posts »
affiliates.
AcapBoncet Aubrey Fazila Yayat Sasuey


credits.
Layout made by sagacity at blogskins. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.