NURUL ASYIQIN (:
profile.
Photobucket

ASYIQIN

Heyhello. My name's Asyiqin. I'm sixteen this year, schooling in Outram Secondary School and will be sitting for my O'levels this year end. Do tag once you've read this. :D Email for MSN/TAGGED/FB/ : asyiqinpiggyzxc@hotmail.com && I'm taken. Thank you :)
tagboard.
posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 @ 6:35 AM | 0 comment(s) // add a comment. | back to the top.
Misery lasted, Fantasy ended, Friendship still strong.
I really don't feel good right now. I really feel guilty after what I've done and said to Fahmmy. Fahmmy, i know it's not right for me to treat you that way, but.. I don't know. I'm just stupid.
Alias was supposed to fetch me from tuition, as promised, but he didn't. He was busy sleeping at home. But he managed to get to my place before i actually reached home. How possible.
I told him everything about what happened and he comforted me. He provide me a shoulder to cry on, when i didn't even expect myself to be crying infront of him. I treat him real good. He's like a brother to me. Thanks for the rides to school and back home, Alias. (:
And to you, i know i've dissappointed you badly this time. I know that it's my fault, and that you don't deserve to be treated this way. I'm sorry. My bet. I hope that you wouldn't give up on me because you still stand a place in my heart. Really. Take your time to trust me, boy. I wouldn't mind. I've yet to concentrate on my O'levels right now. You've got the whole lot of time to think and figure about this. I wouldn't paster you. I wouldn't provide you with false hope anymore, i promise. I would be myself, and be like how i used to be when we just got to know each other. I really really mean it this time round. It's all up to you now. Suit yourself. <3

« older posts             newer posts »
affiliates.
AcapBoncet Aubrey Fazila Yayat Sasuey


credits.
Layout made by sagacity at blogskins. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.