NURUL ASYIQIN (:
profile.
Photobucket

ASYIQIN

Heyhello. My name's Asyiqin. I'm sixteen this year, schooling in Outram Secondary School and will be sitting for my O'levels this year end. Do tag once you've read this. :D Email for MSN/TAGGED/FB/ : asyiqinpiggyzxc@hotmail.com && I'm taken. Thank you :)
tagboard.
posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 5:57 AM | 0 comment(s) // add a comment. | back to the top.
Loser.
Girl, please talk sense to yourself. Please grow up. And please please please be remorseful for what you've done to me, my friends, your friends.

Thanks for everything. All the memories you've shared with me, us. I trusted you so much when i was thirteen,fourteen. You were like the second best girl i thought i've met and had at that point of time. Till when i lose my phone.. And got to know that you're the culprit.
Confronted you, and bloody hell you scold vulgarities to my mum. Complaint this matter to Cikgu Hazlan, and he shut me off by saying, " Saya tak percaya Umi buat begitu. " and then he walked off. I knew why he did that to me. It was all thanks to you for spreading rumours about me. Buat fitnah pasal aku. Cakap aku gini, aku gitu. Cakap aku nak rampas matair kau semua. Eh cb, sejak bila siol? Kau pikir satu Singapore ada satu lelaki je pe? Kau bilang semua orang yang aku ni gini, aku ni gitu, sampai semua orang tak suka aku. Baik.
Since i knew that i was blacklisted in everyone's list, including Cikgu's, i kept cool and moved on. Day by day, i started to forget about my phone incident and got back in good terms with you. Then, again, you made up stories about me. Telling everyone that i hate this person, i bitched about that person, i did this, i did that. I couldn't stand it, so i left the malay clique.

After me, it was Atiqah's turn. You stole her money when we were at Kampong Lonek, and pretended like nothing happened. After Atiqah, it was Syahirah's phone during the fasting month last year. Then it was Syahirah's fifty bucks during her birthday. And after Syahirah, it was Rosmiati's wallet. Bloody hell. What on earth is your problem?!
You're a girl from a sightly above average family. You get whatever you want. Your brothers give you whatever you want,whatever you need. As for us, we need to work for what we want. We're not like you. Our lifes' not as easy as yours. So why do you target us? Especially me, when i've been extremely nice to you?

That's not what you've only done. You bitched like nobody's business too. In front of me, you bitched about Atiqah. In front of Atiqah,you bitched about me. In front of someone, you bitched about someone else. You even created stories! Buat fitnah pasal aku, Atiqah,Hamzah,Fitri,Syahirah,Rosmiati. I bet there's more people you've backstabbed. Especially when it comes to me, you bitched about me until everyone hated me at this one point of time. But i didn't give a damn. I still remembered you saying to me, " Kau jalan pun cantik. Orang sume tak suke kau. Satu orang jalan, kite budak melayu masih boleh tahan. "
Cakap besar ye.

What happened just now was just the beginning. Memang padan muke kau kene tegur dengan Fitri sampai kau malu depan kita. Kau pikir kau 17, kau besar ah? Dah kakakkakak, pikir boleh memperbodohbodohkan kita yang 16 ni semua ah? Kenape lah kau ni jahat sangat? Keluarga kau semua baikbaik, kau je perangai macam setan. Kau curik phone Syahirah time bulan puase last year kan, ah ni kau amik. Bulan puase this year kau kene balasan. And this is just the beginning ah. Kau nak dengkidengki dengan aku kan, nak dengkidengki dengan semua orang kan? Amik kau obat. Now everyone knows your flaws, your mistakes. Not to say everyone, but all the budakbudak melayu upper sec dah tahu. That's a good thing actually, because you still have got the lower sec punye budakbudak untuk kau buat pakai like how kau buat pakai kite. Kau suke orang respect kau, panggil kau 'kakak' ni semua kan. Budakbudak lower sec ade. Don't worry.

I seriously hope that you'll get retribution from Allah soon for all the bad deeds you've done to all of us. Lagilagi dalam bulan yang suci ini. Harapharap kau diberi balasan yang setimpal dengan apa yang telah kau lakukan.

« older posts             newer posts »
affiliates.
AcapBoncet Aubrey Fazila Yayat Sasuey


credits.
Layout made by sagacity at blogskins. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.