NURUL ASYIQIN (:
profile.
Photobucket

ASYIQIN

Heyhello. My name's Asyiqin. I'm sixteen this year, schooling in Outram Secondary School and will be sitting for my O'levels this year end. Do tag once you've read this. :D Email for MSN/TAGGED/FB/ : asyiqinpiggyzxc@hotmail.com && I'm taken. Thank you :)
tagboard.
posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 @ 7:11 AM | 0 comment(s) // add a comment. | back to the top.
monday.

had my malay prelims paper just now. it was quite easy. the paper was easier than expected. hopefully i could score in this. because i know, my other subjects can't make it. especially english, with the remarks that were given to us, my goodness. don't wish to talk about it.
-.-
will be having my biology paper four and english literature paper tomorrow. hopefully my biology paper would turn out easier than the previous paper, or i'll cry! ):



« older posts             newer posts »
affiliates.
AcapBoncet Aubrey Fazila Yayat Sasuey


credits.
Layout made by sagacity at blogskins. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.